10 Reasons to Read Uniform Behaviour
1. It contains sixteen smutty stories from the hottest new and established erotic authors.
2. You’ll get to read erotic tales about firemen, soldiers, sailors, police, security guards and even waiters, priests and cleaners!
3. A percentage of the proceeds go to UK charity Help for Heroes – which helps returning servicemen and women, wounded in current conflict.
4. The stories in this anthology have been hand-picked by a uniform aficionado, so you can rest assured that only the sexiest erotic fiction lies in this eBook.
5. Jared Padalecki fans will get to find out what he looks like naked (or at least in my mind, anyway).
6. K D Grace, Kay Jaybee and Sommer Marsden loved it (see reviews)!
7. If you buy a copy before the end of the month, you can enter a competition to win an Ann Summers Rampant Rabbit (sorry, UK peeps only). Details here.
8. You’ll learn the best way to make one of the guards outside Buckingham Palace react.
10. You’ll find out just what happens if you park somewhere you’re not supposed to. And it’s not as bad as you might think…
Also, for those of you in the London area – you’re invited to attend a reading in Sh! Portobello on 9th April, where myself, Rebecca Bond and Victoria Blisse will be reading from this very book. My good friend Kay Jaybee will be reading from her latest naughty offering, The Perfect Submissive. Find out more here.
See an up to date list of Uniform Behaviour stockists here.