Winter Spanks: Cold Hands, Warm Bottoms
Thank you for joining us for Winter Spanks! Let’s warm up with some hot bottoms & cool prizes! Read on for a chance to win:
- Kindle or Nook (Blushing Books)
- Your Choice of a Free Book Cover for Your Next Book, an Ad for an Upcoming Project, or a Custom Facebook Header or Blog Graphic (Lazy Day Publishing)
- Three Month Subscription to Discipline & Desire (Discipline & Desire)
- $20 Gift Certificate to Amazon (Stormy Night Publications)
- Hand Crafted Paddle (Blondie’s Place)
- Spanking Video DVDs (Shadowlane)
- A “Get it All” Bundle (Variant Publishing) – Includes How to Get the Spanking You Want – The Complete Guide to Asking for It, Getting It, & Making It Better, How to Give a Spanking – Advice from the Receiving End, What He Wants – A Man’s Seven Secret Spanking Desires, & The Little Book of Spanking Stories
- $25 Gift Certificate to Blushing Books (Patricia Green)
- Learning Domestic Discipline eBook Package (LearningDD)
- $25 Gift Certificate to Blushing Books (Patty Devlin)
- $10 Gift Certificate to Amazon (PK Corey)
- $25 Gift Certificate to Cane-iac (Cane-iac)
- $5 Amazon Gift Card and two books (Leigh Smith)
- Custom Social Media package including twitter & FB cover designs from graphic designer (The Cover Artisan)
- Print Copies of The British Billionaire Bachelor – Acts One & Two (Maggie Carpenter)
Welcome to the Winter Spanks: Cold Hands, Warm Bottoms blog hop! When I first signed up, I wasn’t quite sure what I was going to write about, because although I’ve written winter-themed stories and spanking stories, I haven’t yet combined the two. I must be honest, I’m really not a fan of the cold weather, not one little bit. I dislike being cold, dislike snow and ice, and am hoping for a lottery win so I can buy a house in Australia and live there for several months of the year! Knowing this, it’s probably no surprise to you that one of my favourite books that contains spanking is actually set in California in the summer. I’m sure you’ll forgive me for the lack of cold hands when you meet Travis Connolly – a character in Grand Slam, a BDSM novel co-authored by myself and Lily Harlem. Here’s a spanking snippet.
I’d tip her off another time. Right now I was going to turn that beautiful arse bright red, and then who knew what would happen afterward? Something good, I hoped.
I looked around the room, giving myself a few seconds to get into the right frame of mind for what I was about do. Everyone else was immersed in their own activities, no one had even appeared to notice us enter. Perfect.
I stroked the dip of her back. This was supposed to be a punishment, but on the other hand, Marie was a total newbie and I didn’t want to scare her off to the extent that she’d pull out of our sexual arrangement.
Ooh, yum! 😀
So, now you’ve enjoyed some of Travis and Marie’s sexy adventures, onto the prizes. In keeping with the winter theme, I’m giving away a copy of my shifter story, Reindeer Games: Cupid, which is actually set at this time of year. So there’s cold and ice… but no spanking! Damn, I really need to write a winter spanking story, don’t I? 😉 *adds to list*
Follow the links to read the blogs–comment on the blog to prove you were there. At this blog, please answer the question – what’s your favourite thing about winter?
COPY AND PASTE COMMENTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED! Each comment earns you one entry for the grand prize. You must provide your email address for your entry to count. Use the Rafflecopter for a chance to win Reindeer Games: Cupid. Enjoy all the free stories, posts, & fun!