Fun Facts about Alyse Raines (@alyseraines)
- Six is my fav number. I don’t know why, it just is!
- I cried when I met Carrie Ann Ryan. Like, hands shaking, ugly tears, panda eyes crying. And she hugged me. #allthelove
- I have a fender strat and a ukulele and can’t play either of them because of a neurological disorder (Chiari I) that makes my hands weak and shaky. Doesn’t stop me from trying, though!
- When I told a fellow author friend I’m bisexual, her response was texting me nude pics of her in the bath. Yeah, I made that WTF?!?! face too.
- Most of my hair fell out (all over my crown and two big patches on the right side of my head) thanks to my condition, so I shaved my weird-shaped head. Sometimes I wear a wig.
- The crown Prince of Norway (Haakon the HAWT) heard me say he was sexy. And he said thanks. And blushed. And I died.
- I think redheads are sexy. Men AND women.
- But I also have a thing for tall, dark, and inked dudes.
- Don’t make me choose between Starbucks coffee and my own iced mint-and-green tea.
- My family is my life, and I am blessed to have them.
Andrew Warren’s future was with the Marines, until an IED took his leg and derailed his career. Now he’s flunking Fundamentals, and he enlists the help of his fellow App State freshman and off-campus neighbor, Sawyer Layne. It’s not just the beautiful blonde’s looks that intrigue him, but the hurt in her eyes.
Sawyer spends her days surrounded by numbers and nights with a bottle of vodka to numb the darkness of her past. Guys like sexy, tattooed Andrew are exactly what Sawyer needs to avoid. Look but don’t touch—that’s the rule. If only his eyes weren’t so blue, and his abs not so chiseled….
When Sawyer resists his brand of charm, Andrew uses every devious tactic he knows to pull her from her shell. Falling in love was never part of the plan.
Alyse Raines was born in Canada, and now lives in Los Angeles. She writes romance, and her obsessions include books, tea, sandals, turquoise jewelry, nail polish, and online shopping. Her debut NA contemporary romance THE FUNDAMENTAL THEORY OF US is out now from Evernight.
Website & Blog: http://alyseraines.blogspot.com