2014 Round Up!
I hope those of you that celebrate had a wonderful Christmas and have enjoyed some rest and relaxation 🙂
2014 started off pretty well for me, though the last few months have been tough personally, so I definitely think it’s a good idea for me to reflect on what I’ve achieved in spite of the tough stuff 😉
- I’ve had 32 publications, which is actually 2 more than 2013, so it’s not all bad! 😉
- My word count is down on last year, but I still achieved a whopping 249,552 words, which includes published work, works in progress, submitted works and so on. I’m still very proud of that result!
- I won my first award – woohoo! My erotic short story, A Taste of Rome, won a Golden Ankh award from Ellora’s Cave. How cool is that?
- I’ve had numerous books and collections hit bestseller lists on Amazon and All Romance eBooks, most recently, Brit Boys: On Boys.
- My second novel was released – my paranormal thriller/mystery, Pack of Lies. And at 96k, it’s a book you can really get your teeth into.
I’ve had varying lengths of work published this year, and although I haven’t written another novel (unless you count finishing Pack of Lies in the early part of the year), I’ve still had at least one release every month. So I’m definitely not beating myself up!
Click the images to enlarge
I’ve already got stuff lined up for next year – in fact, my next release is in one week’s time! Look out for A Different Kind of Cosplay 😉 After that, I have lots planned, another boxed set, the solo release of Desert Heat (as Unconditional Surrender goes out of print tomorrow), a follow up to Desert Heat (which readers have asked for – so I’m counting that as another achievement!), some anthology appearances… yes, there’s already lots in the pipeline! I also plan to get started on another novel length work in the early part of 2015, so let’s hope nothing conspires against me. I’m also still working on a co-author project which is moving into the ending stages, so that may well see the light of day in 2015. It’s been so much fun 🙂
So… here’s to a fantastic 2015!
Happy New Year,