Hi all! Just a quick update on Smut Alfresco. Victoria Blisse and I are still working on edits in order to get the book off to the publisher, but here is a sneak peek at the line up:
- A Grand Day Out by Violet Fields
- Into the Woods by Demelza Hart
- Little Wonders by Victoria Blisse
- Meadow by Jacqueline Brocker
- Private Hideaway by Wendi Zwaduk
- Scorcher! by K T Red
- The Explorer Challenge by Tilly Hunter
- A Walk in the Country by Bel Anderson
- Being Free by Lucy Felthouse
- Mattress by Kay Jaybee
- Patches by Tenille Brown
- Satisfied Customers by Cass Peterson
- Shine by Jenny Lyn
- When the Rains Come by Nicole Gestalt
And here’s the blurb:
Sex in the great outdoors is the theme of this erotic anthology, edited by Victoria Blisse and Lucy Felthouse.
From the dramatic gritstone escarpments of Derbyshire’s Peak District, to a quiet caravan site in deepest Wales, Smut Alfresco has it all. Whatever your interpretation of frisky outdoor fun, there’s something nestling between the covers for you.
Sexy woodsmen, daring couples, rock stars, cougars, map enthusiasts, mattresses, ex-lovers, tour guides, hunky sheriffs and nature reserve rangers all appear in this hot collection of stories from erotica’s finest authors.
Keep an eye out here and on my social networks for more news of this fab upcoming anthology!