Photo by David Woolfall
[Please note, my third person bio to be used in publications is further down the page]
I’m Lucy Felthouse, and I’m a chocoholic, a writer, a marketer and a web geek. I dabble in a bit of everything; but primarily I do the following things:
I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember, and have been published since 2006 in magazines, books and online.
This site has information about how I got started with my writing, where I’ve been published and so on. Check out my blog to see what’s happening with my latest projects. If you’re looking for more general information on erotic writing and authors, might I suggest heading on over to Erotica For All.
When I graduated from university I started working in PR & Marketing. In early 2011 I decided to become self-employed; writing for part of the time and doing editing, web design, PR & Marketing for the rest of the time. You can find out all about the services I offer on my website, Writer Marketing Services.
More About Me
I graduated from the University of Derby in June 2006. My final year dissertation was on erotic literature; and how women’s roles in the genre have increased as social attitudes change.
I have written seriously since secondary school, but it wasn’t until the second year of my A Levels that I decided to go to university and study Creative Writing. It was in my first year at University of Derby that one of my friends persuaded me to have a go at writing erotic literature. So I wrote Sam & Katie which was based on my friend’s fantasy of having sex with his high school teacher. I took the completed piece into university and it went down incredibly well with all my friends that read it. I’ve never looked back.
I’ve written for various magazines and websites, and you can find a list of books I’ve appeared in on my Published Works page.
My hobbies and interests include; reading and writing, watching films, checking out other writers’ websites and blogs, spending time with friends and family; walking and camping. I’m also passionate about raising money for charity:
- In May 2007 I did an eight-mile walk around Carsington Water in Derbyshire in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, I raised over £120.
- Climbing Snowdon in June 2008. I raised £457 for the British Heart Foundation. The total amount raised by myself and my colleagues was just over £8,000!
- In September 2009, I completed a Ladies’ Driving Challenge organised by Marie Curie Cancer Care. I raised £290.
- In July 2010, I took part in the Race for Life for Cancer Research UK. I raised £332.
- An anthology I edited, Uniform Behaviour, donates a portion of the proceeds to Help for Heroes.
- In 2012, I contributed a story to the Felt Tips anthology, with all proceeds going to an organization that helps struggling schools supply their classrooms.
- I co-edited and contributed to Coming Together: With Curves in 2013, with all proceeds of the book going to Parkinson’s UK.
- I contributed a story to Coming Together: In The Trenches in 2013, with all proceeds of the book going to Protect Our Defenders.
- I contributed a story to Summer Loving in 2014, with all proceeds of the book going to an author in need of help.
- I contributed a story to An Intimate Education in 2015, with all proceeds of the book going to sexual health and well being charity, Brook.
- In June 2016, I helped to organise and took part in a two-hour Zumbathon, raffle and cake sale which raised over £700 for Cancer Research UK.
- In April 2017 I was part of the Nuts About You anthology, which raised funds for The Male Cancer Awareness Campaign and Worldwide Cancer Research.
- In September 2017 I edited and contributed to the United in Love anthology, with all proceeds of the book going to the British Red Cross’s UK Solidarity Fund.
- In March 2018 I took part in a fundraiser where I walked over 10,000 steps per day for Cancer Research UK and raised £400.
- In March 2018 I was part of the Help Our Heroes anthology, which raised funds for various military aid charities.
I am an experienced and enthusiastic public speaker/tutor – both in person and online – and am more than happy to get involved in literary festivals, writing courses, conferences, book clubs, and other relevant events.
My previous experience includes:
Third Person Bio
Lucy Felthouse is the award-winning author of erotic romance novels Stately Pleasures
(named in the top 5 of Cliterati.co.uk’s 100 Modern Erotic Classics That You’ve Never Heard Of, and an Amazon bestseller), Eyes Wide Open
(winner of the Love Romances Café’s Best Ménage Book 2015 award, and an Amazon bestseller), The Persecution of the Wolves, Hiding in Plain Sight
and The Heiress’s Harem
Including novels, short stories and novellas, she has over 170 publications to her name. Find out more about her writing at https://lucyfelthouse.co.uk
, or on Twitter
. Join her Facebook group
for exclusive cover reveals, sneak peeks and more! Sign up for automatic updates on Amazon
. Subscribe to her newsletter here: http://www.subscribepage.com/lfnewsletter